I wanted to use a Thinking of You theme as I will use this swap for my downline meeting next week as well, but there wasn't an appropriate sentiment in the Sprinkles of Life stamp set, so I borrowed one from the Sheltering Tree set. I decided to use some *happy* colors - looking forward to the Spring already! Too soon??? Here is a view as you open it and then the inside:
SPRINKLES OF SPRING CORNER FLIP CARD SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – Sprinkles of Life (P#139971, $21.00), Sheltering Tree (P#137163, $25.00)
- Card Stock – Watermelon Wonder, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack (#138443, $8.00)
- Ink – Watermelon Wonder, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Cucumber Crush, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black
- Ribbon – Bermuda Bay Thick Baker's Twine (#138413, $3.50),
- Punches – Tree Builder (#138295, $18.00), Banner Triple (#138292, $23.00)
- Accessories – Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter (#133751, $5.00), Fine-Tip Glue Pen (#138309, $7.00), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430, $4.00)
- Tools – Stampin' Trimmer (#126889, $30.00)
- Cut card stock for regular A2 card base (4-1/4” x 5-1/2”). Score in the landscape position at 4-1/4”.
- Place the card base in the Stampin’ Trimmer in the landscape position, aligning the left edge at 3”.
- Cut FROM 2-1/2” to 4-7/8” (using the numbers on the slider).
- Rotate your card stock 90 degrees (to the right).
- Again align the left edge of the card stock at 3”. Cut FROM 3” (should meet the previous cut) to 5/8”.
- Fold your card base on the score line.
- Push the lower left corner of the cut square inward while pulling the upper right hand corner towards you -- down and towards the opposite corner. Gently ease the folds so that everything lines up square. Use your bone folder to sharpen the crease.
- Dress up the front square with a 2-3/4” square mat and a 2-1/2” square focal piece.
- For the inside use a complimentary color mat (this will show from the card front) of 4” x 5-1/4”. For your inside sentiment focal piece, you want to use a small enough piece that it will not show from the front. I use 2-7/8” x 4-1/8” or less.
LOYALTY REWARDS - When you purchase $50 or more, you qualify for my Loyalty Rewards program! This Frequent Stamper program is my way of saying "thank you" to my returning customers in appreciation of their business and is in addition to other Stampin' Rewards. Earn FREE stamps with MarieStamps.com!