I used the larger of the two dies from Feathers Framelits in the Holiday Catalog for the turkey feathers. I think it would have looked really cute with another row of feathers with the smaller feather as well, but again I was trying to keep it simple. For the beak, I used a 1" Square folded in half diagonally. Then I trimmed it down a bit on each side.
Here is a little tutorial on how I did the feathers for the turkey box:
1. Apply adhesive to the top of a Scallop Circle. Place 9 feathers across the top portion as shown.
2. Apply adhesive over the feathers and the rest of the scallop circle as shown. Adhere to the back of the assembled Fry Box.
TOM THE TURKEY FRY BOX SUPPLIES:
- Card Stock – Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, Hello Honey, Whisper White, Basic Black
- Punches – 2-3/8" Scallop Circle (#118874, $16.95), 1-1/4" Circle (#119861, $15.95), 3/4" Circle (#119873, $12.95), Modern Label (#119849, $16.95), 1" Square (#124094, $15.95)
- Accessories – uni-ball Signo Gel Pen (#105021, $3.95), Sticky Strip (#104294, $6.95)
- Tools – Big Shot, Fry Box Die (#132966, $32.95), Feathers Framelits (#135852, $12.95)