Stampin’ Up! has two new Washi Tape packages, and you can receive them before anyone else when you order our What to Washi Bundle!
Originating in Japan, Washi Tape has taken the crafting world by storm, offering an incredibly quick and easy way to add color, texture, and appeal to any project in seconds. Or create accents and images, backgrounds and embellishments, all without additional adhesives.
Our new What to Washi class offers tons of Washi wisdom and includes everything you need to know to make the most of one of the hottest crafting trends out there! With What to Washi, you will explore a myriad of Washi options that provides much more than the basics for you to begin your own Washi adventures. Divided into seven PDF documents, this class includes written instructions, step-out photos, instructional videos, and supply lists for more than 30 projects.
WHAT TO WASHI CLASS (#134742, $14.95)
The following topics are covered in the class:
- The Washi Basics
- Washi-The Next Step
- Above and Beyond
- Sharing Washi with Others
- Memory Keeping
- Only the Beginning. . .
WHAT TO WASHI BUNDLE (#134743, $36.95)
When you order this exclusive What to Washi Bundle, you’ll receive the following:
- WHAT TO WASHI ONLINE CLASS (seven sections that feature more than 30 projects with complete instructions and full-color photos, invaluable step outs and tips, and two instructional videos - see above)
- ALL FOUR OF STAMPIN’ UP!’S EXCLUSIVE WASHI TAPE (a total of 12 Washi Tape rolls), including the new Witches Brew and Season of Style, which are not available to purchase individually until August 1.
- What to Washi Class
- Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape
- Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape
- Season of Style Designer Washi Tape
- Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape
- A PACKAGE OF NOTE CARDS AND ENVELOPES (20 cards and envelopes; 5” x3-1/2”)
Instructions for downloading your class:
The files will be downloaded as archive files that you can then extract and save on your computer. When you click on the download link, an extraction program will automatically launch. Choose the location where you would like to save the files (be sure to note where you save them). Follow the prompts on the extraction program, then navigate to the location where you saved the files. Click on the file and open.
When you click on the download link, the file will be mounted as a drive. Once it is mounted, open the drive and drag and drop the files to the location of your choice on your hard drive. The files can then be opened.
LOYALTY REWARDS - When you purchase $50 or more, you qualify for my Loyalty Rewards program! This Frequent Stamper program is my way of saying "thank you" to my returning customers in appreciation of their business and is in addition to other Stampin' Rewards. Earn FREE stamps with MarieStamps.com!