STARBUCKS GIFT CARD HOLDERS...I got these adorable key ring gift cards from Starbucks for my kids and hubby. They came with a cute scalloped envelope which was fine, but I really wanted to do something I made myself. So I took a cue from Starbuck's and made my own cute little scalloped envelope using the Snow Buddies and Cold & Cuddly stamp sets. The picture shows both the front and back of the envelope.
SNOW BUDDIES STARBUCKS GIFT CARD HOLDER SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – Snow Buddies (Hostess Level 2), Cold and Cuddly (#116523, $27.95)
- Card stock – Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Shimmery White, Christmas Cocoa Specialty DSP
- Ink – Night of Navy, Real Red, Bashful Blue Classic, Assorted Markers
- Ribbon – Night of Navy 1/4" Grosgrain
- Accessories – Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (#102023, $4.50), 2-way Glue Pen, Scalloped Envelope Big Shot Die
And here is another little one I made using the Stampin' Up! Two Tags Big Shot Die. This was sooooo quick and easy - literally only 10 - 15 minutes to make. I actually used Starbucks red and green keyring gift card for this one, but I already wrapped that one, so I had to use the winter scene one for the picture. I don't know why I didn't line the whole inside with the Merry Moments DSP. What was I thinking? Next time... Use some Dotto to hold the gift card in place.
JOY STARBUCKS GIFT CARD HOLDER SUPPLIES:
- Card stock – Real Red Textured, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip Textured, Merry Moments DSP
- Ink – Old Olive, Real Red Classic
- Punches – 5-Petal (#109041, $15.95)
- Accessories – Clear Rhinestone Brad, Stampin' Dimensional
- Tools – Join the Cheer Decorative Strip Die