CATALOG TRANSITION DAY
Tuesday, June 2 is Catalog Transition Day. For one day only, the sales periods for the 2014-2015 Annual Catalog, the 2015 Occasions Catalog, and the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog will overlap on June 2. This is a rare opportunity, so be sure to take advantage of it!!! Please note the following about the transition day of June 2:
- All carryover items from the 2014-2015 Annual Catalog and 2015 Occasions Catalog will keep their 2014-2015 prices on June 2, while brand-new items in the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog will follow the 2015-2016 printed price. Beginning 3 June, all 2015-2016 pricing will take effect.
- Current host program benefits will remain in effect on June 2. Beginning June 3, all new host benefits (Stampin' Rewards) will take effect.
- On June 2, hosts may choose host items from the 2014-2015 Annual Catalog, the 2015 Occasions Catalog, or the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog.
- Beginning June 3, hosts will no longer be able to choose host items from the 2014-2015 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog, and the new Stampin' Rewards program will begin.
- On June 2, all Online Store categories will be replaced with new categories in support of the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog. The new categories will contain NEW and CARRYOVER items in the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog. All other items will be searchable and orderable, but not categorized. The Retiring Products category and any remaining available items will be active through June 2.