Celebrando Creatividad (Spanish)
Stampin' Supplies (Spanish)
You can place your order in MARIE'S ONLINE STORE or call or email me with your order!
PLEASE NOTE: The Stampin' Up! Blendabilities Markers are not available for customer purchase today (June 2) when the new catalog begins. Stampin' Up! expects to have enough inventory to meet customer demand at the end of June or early July. I will let you know when they are available.
HOWEVER, I have a COOL way for you to get some of the Blendabilities Markers NOW!!! You can join my team for only $50 and add your very own Blendabilites Markers to the $50 or $99 Stampin' Up! Starter Kits OR place a demonstrator order after you join (and get a discount on them, too).
CELEBRATE WITH FREEBIES!!! Order $50 or more from my ONLINE STORE and use the JUNE HOSTESS CODE of ZH3GBRCX for your order and I will send you your color choice of the NEW 1/4" Cotton Ribbon as part of my "NEW CATTY" celebration!!! And one lucky person who places an order this month using the hostess code will win a FREE Stamp Set from me!
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- TODAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY ONLY, June 2 - 4, you may order from both the 13-14 Annual Catalog and the NEW 14-15 Annual Catalog. The old 13-14 Annual Catalog (including retiring items while supplies last) expires Wednesday, June 4, at 12:00 AM MT.
- The Stampin' Up! ordering system will be down until Noon MT today due to the transition to the new catalog. It may be longer and you may experience delays when placing your order due to heavy traffic.
- The 2013 Holiday Carryover flyer lists products from the 2013 holiday catalog that are still available for purchase. Please note that these items will continue to be available until August 27. This is a change to the date previously communicated.
- In order to qualify for your FREE Ribbon and be entered for the FREE stamp set, you must use the Hostess Code ZH3GBRCX. If you need help in using the code, please email me at YourStampTeacher@gmail.com.
- Ordering begins at Noon MST (2:00 p.m. Eastern, 1:00 p.m. Central, 11:00 a.m. Pacific).