I can't tell you how much I love our new Framelits! They are perfect for this type of project where a punch can't get far enough in to cut the hole or it's not large enough. I could cut a heart out right in the middle of the the Fancy Favor die cut.
Next, I embossed the box with a Baroque Motifs stamp and gold embossing powder. Then I adhered a window sheet behind the heart cut-out on the inside of the box. I punched out the flowers and shaped them into a bowl shape by pressing them onto the end of a White Signo Gel Pen. I put a dot of Dazzling Detail in the center of each flower and then quickly dipped it in the Galaxy Gold Glitter. Then I adhered them around the heart opening with Mini Glue Dots and glued the 5 0 on the window sheet with Multi glue. I put 50th Anniversary candies in a cello bag and tied a ribbon on and they were done. Can't wait to see how everyone likes them!
GOLDEN ANNIVERSARY FAVOR BOX SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Set – Baroque Motifs (#113490, $27.95)
- Card Stock – Brushed Gold
- Ink – VersaMark
- Punches – Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (#118309, $16.95)
- Ribbon – Crumb Cake 3/8" Taffeta (#122966, $6.95)
- Accessories – Dazzling Details (#125580, $2.50), Medium Flat Cello Bags (#102757, $4.50), Galaxy Gold Fine Stampin' Glitter (#114286, $13.95)
- Tools – Big Shot, Fancy Favor Die (#115965, $39.95), Hearts Collection Framelits (#125599, $26.95), Timeless Type Alphabet Junior Sizzlit Dies (#115951, $74.95), Sticky Strip (#104294, $6.95), Mini Glue Dots, White Signo Gel Pen
LOYALTY REWARDS - When you purchase $50 or more, you qualify for my Loyalty Rewards program! This Frequent Stamper program is my way of saying "thank you" to my returning customers in appreciation of their business and is in addition to other Stampin' Rewards. Earn FREE stamps with MarieStamps.com!