LOTION JAR GIFTS...Today I thought I would share two of the designs I used to decorate the handmade lotion jars that I gave as small gifts to some of my family and friends for the holidays. Another more "Christmasy" design I had done, had already been given away before I remembered that I hadn't taken pictures yet. Oops!
For the first jar, I used the Snow Buddies stamp set - yes, again! This little set has become a favorite of mine and I am trying to get as much use out of it as I can before it retires on January 4. For the second jar, I used The More the Merrier hostess set. For both sets, I used the sentiment from The More the Merrier Hostess set and the snowflakes from Branch Out - another retiring favorite of mine!
SNOW BUDDIES & MORE THE MERRIER LOTION JAR SUPPLIES:
- Stamp Sets – Snow Buddies (Hostess Level 2), The More the Merrier (Hostess Level 3), Branch Out (#113200, $22.95), Christmas Punch (Hostess Level 2)
- Card stock – Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Shimmery White
- Ink – Night of Navy, Real Red, Bashful Blue, Basic Black Classic, Assorted Markers
- Punches – Boho Blossoms (#110711, $15.95), Tag (#105934, $15.95), Small Tag (#108264, $15.95), Horizontal Slot (#105089, $5.95)
- Ribbon – Light Blue 1/4" Gingham (retired - use Bashful Blue 1/4" Grosgrain)
- Accessories – Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (#102023, $4.50), 2-way Glue Pen
- Tools – Circle Scissors Plus, Big Shot, Scalloped Circles #2 Die, Sticky Strip
- 15 oz. Petroleum Jelly (Family Dollar has 13 oz.)
- 16 oz. Vitamin E Cream (Family Dollar)
- 32 oz. Baby Lotion (Target Nighttime Moisturizing Baby)
- 8 oz. Elite Ball Jars (Target)