JEN'S CHRISTMAS CARDS...More Christmas decorating today. The tree is actually up now! No lights (takes 2 people and I was on my own today) or ornaments, but the tree is physically up. And I unpacked 5 more boxes. Yes, I have way too much stuff! Now all that is left is the tree ornaments (too many boxes to count of those) and my gnomins (Christmas elves).
A few people have asked about the Christmas cards my daughters were making on our lovely afternoon in my Stampin' Studio that was unfortunately cut short by the nor'easter. So I thought I would share one of the cards Jenni is sending out. She is doing Joy Fold Cards from the Big on Christmas set. I will try and get some photos of the other ones she is sending as well. Enjoy!
HAPPY JOY FOLD SUPPLIES:
- Stamps – Big on Christmas (#116578, $19.95), Itty Bitty Backgrounds (#114996, $14.95)
- Card stock – Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum, Whisper White
- Ink – Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry Classic, Rich Razzleberry, Garden Green & Soft Suede Markers
- Punches – Ticket Corner (#107214, $6.95)
- Accessories – Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (#102023, $4.50), 2-way Glue Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals